Servizio Volontario Europeo in RUSSIA
EVS Hub a Krasnodar
In collaborazione con l’organizzazione ospitante Falcogroup
Il Servizio volontario europeo (lungo termine, 8 mesi) in Russia attraverso #youmore!
Candidati entro 15 giugno attraverso il modulo di registrazione su www.youmore.org ed inviaci il tuo CV all’indirizzo mail email@example.com
SCIENTIFIC ADVISORY CENTER ”CONSCIOUSNESS” (FALCOGROUP) IS:
organization that works on youth initiatives development, realization of innovative projects and unites active citizens on a voluntary basis.
The main Falcogroup’s principles is Independent Nongovernment Nonpartisan Nonprofit.
We aspire will be a territory of Globalization, Internationalization, Democratization, Intellectualization. Falcogroup is help to bridge the gap between knowledge and social diplomacy.
The main objectives of project
- Development and support of awareness among young people the importance of higher education in the humanities and connection formal+nonformal+distance education.
- Promoting multi-sectoral research and implementation consulting in the field of sociology, social and ethnic psychology, cross-cultural communication, conflict resolution and social futurological analysis.
- Assistance in realization of the potential for future employment and the formation of robust friendships with young people from Russia on the basis of scientific and cultural exchange.
- 1 bedroom apartment in the city of Krasnodar, or 3 bedroom apartment in the city of Krasnodar, together with other volunteers:
- 1-2 persons in a room in accordance with the gender differentations
- Washing machine, TV, phone, kitchen with kitchenware, pillows, blankets, bedding, microwave
- The volunteers live in the Krasnodar city. They can get to the work place by bus or tram. Travel time is 30-40 minutes.
Pocket money and money for food are according to Erasmus + conditions.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF CHILDREN’S LEADER:
- Enormous desire to work with children and have stress resistance
- Open-minded and receptive to global ideas
- Cheerful and positive character, a wish to participate in competitions, shows
- The ability to conduct gaming group training (team building)